- Involve with Subsidiaries in terms of sales and marketing strategies and sales approaches;
- To constantly enhance the internal capacity building by providing sales trainings to the subsidiaries’ staff;
- Ensure all sales and marketing activities of subsidiaries in the right tracks and in keeping with the momentum;
- As needed, providing sales training and develop the sales and service training to any subsidiary that is found weak in sales and marketing canvass;
- Building relationship with the B2B customers for each subsidiary.
- Maintain existing customers with proper reporting.
- Build new Database with existing and new customers.
- Support and manage Sale and Marketing Strategy for newly established subsidiary.
- Manage and ensure proper sale report as directed by management as submitted on time with accuracy.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams.
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings.
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives.
- Sales & Marketing Skills
- B2B insights
- Management & Leadership, Administration
- Business acumen
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV to Email: email@example.com
Tel: 010 363 487/092 999 285