- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts.
- Check customer reimburse list to contact overdue payments.
- Contact debtors to inquire of their payment status.
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans.
- Handle questions or complaints.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies.
- Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issue.
- Update account status and database regularly.
- Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary.
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable.
- Take action to encourage timely debt payments.
- Bachelor Degree or High School Diploma.
- Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of relevant legal requirements.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Apt in negotiating and persuading.
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence.
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV to:
Tel: 092 999 285/010 363 487