- To check and track daily data of subsidiaries accounting data with system.
- To resolve accounting system technical issue.
- To collaborate with Selling (Sale revenue and Account Receivable/AR) and purchasing (Account Payable/AP and Expenses) and other teams to report and fixed issues quickly, promptly, and professionally.
- To make good communication with subsidiaries accountant and GM in proceed job.
- To monitor all job of post data entry for daily including revenues, expenses, inventories, and cash collection.
- To set up/create accounting system user and fixed other issues that relate to accounting system.
- To prepare account user closing/locking financial report on accounting system by daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
- To try push/alert to subsidiaries accountant in post data entry on time and update daily A/R and AP Aging Report (as well as closing daily report on time).
- To check and follow up policies and procedures.
- Independent in implementing the task.
- Willingness to travel to other provinces.
- To performs other related duties as assigned by Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting & Auditing, or Banking & Finance.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Accounting, Audit, or Accounting System fields.
- Good literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Strong analytical and critical skills in terms of reviewing the problems.
- Strong interpersonal and commitment on job responsibilities.
- High committed to work/sometimes work under pressure.
- High confident and talented to work.
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV to Email: email@example.com
Tel: 010 363 487/ 092 999 285