- Monitoring and maintains current inventory levels.
- Daily stock controlling-Stock in and Stock out.
- Daily update stock inventories.
- Analyzing stock data to ensure consistent stock levels to avoid overstocking and out-of-stock.
- Checking and control expiration date of all products by auditing and facilitate removal or return of product as needed.
- Preparing monthly stock adjustment after comparing actual stock with data in the system.
- Compiling accurate stock record- Inventories stock report.
- Keeping record and maintaining cycle counts of the entire inventories in the stock.
- Receiving and verifying the inventory with Delivery Order Listings.
- Reporting lost, damage and any such discrepancies to the supervising authority.
- Maintaining all proper documents processed for the receipt of goods and suppliers.
- Preparing monthly stock report and report to line manager regularly.
- Other tasks assigned by General Manager.
- Bachelor Degree from Business Admin and Accounting Major.
- Experience in stock or warehouse controlling work would be preferable.
- Good in writing speaking and reading English.
- Be able to use internet, email, Google Sheet and MS Office.
- Knowledge of Advanced Excel is a plus.
- Hardworking, smart, honest and high commitment.
*How to apply
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV to :
Tel: 010 363 487/092 999 285