- Be responsible for preparing and reviewing finance form (Purchase vouchers, payment vouchers, sale vouchers, receipt vouchers and journal vouchers, etc..)
- Analyze revenues expenses financial system make sure all monthly activity has been recorded and reconciled.
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual close presentations for Accounting and Controls management to include preparation of Month-over-Month and forecast to actual analysis.
- Prepare monthly report, budget forecasting, budget request and cash consolidation sheet.
- Analyze accurately record the Revenue, Expenditures, Assets, and Liability of the Company.
- Control Customer Account Receivable and Issue Invoices, Receipt, Record in System.
- Keep and organize invoices, receipts, and cheques, and the relevant supporting.
- Be responsible for reconciliation of bank balance, balance sheet and P&L items.
- Develop the accounting policy and prepare financial manual; develop an effective accounting system to fit company’s business operation.
- Other tasks assigned by General Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance and banking or related field.
- At least 4 years working experience in related position.
- Good in speaking /reading/writing English and Khmer.
- Must have computer literacy and accounting software such as Quick Books and Peach tree.
- Detailed, analytical, self-directed and self-motivated skill.
- High commitment, flexible and trustworthy.
*How to apply
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV to:
Tel: 010 363 487/092 999 285