– Process orders via email or phone.
– Check data accuracy in orders and invoices.
– Contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
– Liaise with the Logistics department to ensure timely deliveries.
– Maintain and update sales and customer records.
– Maintain customers contracts.
– Develop monthly sales reports.
– Communicate important feedback from customers internally.
– Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations.
– Stay up-to-date with new products and features.
– Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent.
– Be able to use Microsoft Offices.
– Understanding of sales performance metrics.
– Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
– Be able to work under pressure.
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV to Email: email@example.com
Tel: 010 363 487 / 092 999 285