– Maintain current HR policies, files, and databases.
– Preparing and assisting payroll by providing relevant data (attendance, leave, etc).
– Help organize and manage new employee orientation.
– Data entry & general admin work.
– Prepare the employment contract and other legal documents.
– Ensure that employees follow the organization’s policies and procedures.
– Assist in the renewal of employment contract;
– Create job descriptions for each position.
– Conduct the employment evaluation.
– Deal with HR and Admin problems.
– Deal with purchasing/order.
– Record the accounting details to ensure keeping business operation data.
How to apply
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV to:
Tel: 010 363 487/092 999 285