|Job Title: Head of Sale & Marketing (01)||Department: Sale & Marketing|
|Type of Job: Full- Time||Report to: Vice CEO|
- Ensure all sales and marketing activities of subsidiaries in the right tracks and in keeping with the momentum
- Manage design team and social media team to work on POSM, SOCIAL MEDIA as they are the baseline for LBN’s image, for all Subsidiaries.
- From time to time, stipulate the marketing strategies, spot-checking to ensure the set plan is on the right track and right place and right momentum;
- As needed, providing sales training and develop the sales and service training to any subsidiary that is found weak in sales and marketing canvass.
- Build a new Database with existing and new customers.
- Support and manage Sales and Marketing Strategy for the newly established subsidiaries.
- Manage and control budgeting for department and subsidiary as assigned.
- Manage and ensure proper sale report as directed by management as submitted on time with accuracy.
- Manage and oversee the team’s performance to ensure projects are met based on a timeline.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts.
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services.
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
- Works with marketing staff to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and sales teams.
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
- Streamlining all products and services into the smooth communication loop, especially with the graphic design and media team.
How to apply
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV to:
Tel : 010 363 487 / 078 543 598