– Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts.
– Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments.
– Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status.
– Collect payment on deadlines or payment plans.
– Handle questions or complaints.
– Investigate and resolve discrepancies with costumer.
– Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoid future issues.
– Update account status and database regularly.
– Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary.
– Consolidate and manage reports on daily bases.
– Investigate historical data for debts and bills.
– Find and contact clients to ask about their overdue payments.
– Resolve billing and customer credit issue.
– Update account status records and collection efforts.
– Report on collection activity and accounts receivable status Process payments and refunds.
– Bachelor Degree in Finance, banking or Accounting.
– Proven experience as debt collector.
– Experience in working with targets and tight deadlines.
– Knowledge of relevant legal requirements.
– Working knowledge of MS Office and databases.
– Excellent communication and people skills.
– Apt in negotiating and persuading.
– Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence.
* How to apply
Interested candidates, please submit your application to :
Tel: 010 363 487/ 092 999 285