|Job Title: Compensation & Benefit Executive (1pax)||Department: Human Resources|
|Type of Job: Full- Time||Report to: HR & Admin Manager|
- Focuses on the support including payroll administration, records, and wage calculation.
- Ensures legal compliance with all compensation and deductions, analyzes current compensation policies in order to support.
- Implements and administers the company’s benefits programs prepares and distributes employee communications regarding benefits programs;
- Interpret and implement HR policies regarding administration, benefits, compensation, etc.
- Reviews our processes and policies and makes proposals for improvement as necessary.
- Prepares and submits monthly headcount and turnover reporting.
- Supervise in implementing and administering benefits programs, including medical, insurance, worker compensation; compensation, employee assistance, and other plans.-
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource state requirements: staff movement, NSSF, quotas, work permits, working visa, or anything related to the Ministry of labor.
- Work closely with HR &Admin Manager for employee movement or transfer or salary adjustment.
- Prepare and execute pay orders through an electronic system or distribute paychecks
- Administer statements of payment to personnel either electronically or on paper.
- Create an employee handbook and update it regularly.
- Dealing regularly with Inspector from Ministry.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Human Resources, Business Administration, or in a related field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Compensation &benefit and Human Recourses roles.
- Proven experience as payroll Officer, Executive, or payroll-related duties.
- Solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
- Knowledgeable of local Cambodian labor law system and compliance.
- Very good knowledge of legislation and regulations of the field.
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software.
- Interpersonal skills: Applicants for the position should be able to build rapport, establish relationships, influence, and partner with people across all levels.
How to apply
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV to:
Tel: 010 363 487/092 999 285